Monday, June 3, 2013

Vocabulary: All, everything or everybody/everyone

Complete these sentences with all, everything or everybody/ everyone.


1. _____________________________ I’ve eaten today is a sandwich
2. _____________________________ has got their faults. Nobody is perfect.
3. Nothing has changed. _____________________________ is the same as it was.
4. Margaret told me _____________________________ about her new job. It sounds quite interesting.
5. Can _____________________________ write their names on a piece of paper, please?
6. Why are you always thinking about money? Money isn't _____________________________ .
7. I didn't have much money with me. _____________________________ I had was ten pounds.
8. When the fire alarm rang, _____________________________ left the building immediately.
9. She didn't say where she was going. _____________________________ she said was that she was going.
10. We have completely different opinions. I disagree with _____________________________ she says.
11. We all did well in the examination. _____________________________ in our class passed.
12. We all did well in the examination. _____________________________ of us passed.
13. Why are you so lazy? Why do you expect me to do _____________________________ for you?

14. It was a good party. _____________________________ enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment