Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Grammar: Irregular Past Participle

Make the past participle:   



1) Julie wasn't at home, she had  (go) to the shops.
.

2) We've already  (have) lunch.
.

3) This was the first time she had  (do) her homework.
.

4) They have  (begin) painting the living room.
.

5) We have  (keep) this secret for three years.
.

6) He has never  (drive) a motorbike before.
.

7) I have  (be) sick all week.
.

8) By the time we arrived, the children had  (eat) all the chocolate.
.

9) The books had  (fall) off the table and were all over the floor.
.

10) "Are you okay?" "I've   (feel) better".
.

11) I'd  (lend) my umbrella to John, so I got wet.
.

12) I've been looking for ages but I haven't  (find) my keys yet.
.

13) The birds have  (fly) south for the winter.
.

14) She has finally  (come).
.

15) Don't worry, we haven't  (forget) about the meeting.
.

16) It had  (become) very cold, so we went inside.
.

17) You have  (buy) a lot of clothes recently.
.

18) I'd  (get) a lovely new bike for my birthday, so I was keen to try it.
.

19) She'd  (bring) a cake to the party, but we didn't eat it.
.

20) Have you  (choose) your university yet?
.

21) Have you ever  (drink) Turkish coffee?
.

22) I've  (give) some money to Julia.
.

23) Had you   (hear) of this band before you came to the USA?
.

24) She has  (know) about this problem for three months.
.

25) Why has John  (leave) already?
.

***Source***

No comments:

Post a Comment