Monday, May 20, 2013

Song: 'I don't wanna miss a thing'


I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING


(Theme from Armageddon)                                                  
by Aerosmith
I could stay 

Just to hear you breathing,
Watch you  while you are sleeping
Far-away and dreaming.
I could spend my life in this sweet ,
I could stay lost in this moment
Forever.
Well, every moment  with you
Is a moment I treasure.

[Chorus:] I don't wanna close my ,
I don't wanna fall ,
'Cos I'd miss you, babe,
And I don't wanna miss a thing. 
'Cos even when I dream of you,
The  dream will never do.
I'd still miss you, babe,
And I don't wanna miss a thing.

Lying close to you,
Feeling your heart .
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming,
Wondering if it's me you're seeing.
Then I  your eyes
And thank God we're together
And I just wanna stay with you
In this moment forever,
Forever and ever.

[Chorus] 
I don't wanna miss one smile,
I don't wanna miss one kiss,
Well, I just wanna be with you,
Right here with you, just like this.
I just wanna hold you ,
Feel your heart so close to mine,
And stay here in this moment
For all the  of time.

[Chorus]

No comments:

Post a Comment