Sunday, May 12, 2013

Song: Take me to your heart




Hiding from the ____ and snow/slow
Trying to _____but I won't let ____
Looking at a crowded/clouded _______
Listening to my own _______ beat
So many people all around the _______
Tell me where do I find _______ like you girl
(Chorus)
Take/make me to your heart take/make me to your _____
Give me your hand/heart before I'm old/cold
Show me what love is - haven't got a clue/crew
Show me that wonders can be true/through
They say nothing/something lasts forever
We're only here ______
Love is now or never
Bring me far _____
Take me to your heart take me to your ______
Give me your hand/heart and hold me
Show me what love is_be my guiding _____
It's easy take me to your heart
________ on a mountain _____
Looking at the moon through a clear blue ______
I should go and see some _______
But they don't really/ready comprehend
Don't need too much talking/walking without saying ______
All I need is someone/no one who makes/takes me wanna sing/think
(Chorus)




***Worksheet***

No comments:

Post a Comment